Review By SpizeVilla:
- The book from my adored Lord of Kitchen, Mr. Sanjeev Kapoor, is a magnificent book, covering breads, cookies, pies, and cakes, with variation in each category and a menu that tantalises your taste buds… a must-have for baking fans, new and old.
- It’s a highly useful and, dare I say, unique book. Although not all of the recipes have been attempted, those that have have found the tactics to be quite effective and the food to be amazing and flawless.
- I gave it to a buddy as a present, It was a hit with her.
This book demonstrates a variety of baking techniques for a variety of baked goods and desserts. Sanjeev Kapoor shares his favourite and most simple dishes, complete with photos.
- After reading the recipes, I’m really enthusiastic to try them right away, so I’ve started gathering ingredients. The recipes are simple enough that anyone can cook them. This book has not only wonderful cake recipes, but also breads, biscuits, cookies, souffles, tarts, and more. It is a one-stop shop for dessert lovers. This book is ideal for both baking and making cakes.
- Recipes that have been thoroughly tested and described. For everyone who like cakes and baked goods, this is a must-have. This is a book that will stick with you for the rest of your life.
- A good book for cake decorating, but not for beginners. To achieve perfection, you must first have hands-on baking expertise before following these instructions. The book covers all of the major aspects of cake preparation, as well as decorations. I always follow his recipes and they are always successful.
- Sanjeev Kapoor has provided some excellent recipes. They were fantastic. I’m going to give them all a shot. Books are once again unique in terms of the product.
- For my best friend’s birthday, I bought it. It was a hit with her. The recipes are well-written and well-explained. You will bring a grin to everyone’s face if you follow the recipes exactly as instructed.
- Egg is used in a lot of the recipes in this book. Only 4-5 eggless recipes are available. So if you’re a vegetarian, don’t buy it. Otherwise, the book is enjoyable.
Please follow and like us: